About Me

Cave and Technical Diving Instructor since 2002, Scuba Instructor since 1993, I have certified over 1000 students, more than 100 of whom have earned cave diving qualifications. Working since 1993 as a full time dive instructor in the Bahamas, Mexico and Honduras I have logged more than 5000 dives, over 1000 in caves. I currently organise and lead diving expeditions to the Bahamas and Mexico. The NACD has appointed me their Safety Officer for the Bahamas.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

www.bahamaben.com


Hi Folks,

Please visit my new website, www.bahamaben.com for my latest updates.

Thanks for visiting.

Ben.

3 comments:

Teddy said...

Do you need a personal loan?
Do you need a loan to pay bills/finance your business?
Do you need a mortgage loan?
Do you need a loan to finance an existing business or start up one?
You can contact Mr Steven Ryan today via this information . email: stevenryanfinance@gmail. com or whatsapp : +971529615981

carl hogwel said...

PLEASE READ!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of €1,000
daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last
week and I have used it to get €20,000.You dont have to worry about how stressful it is to get loans anymore or about credit scores this is a long lasting solution. MR GEORGE is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and its is programmed for only money withdraws without being noticed. He is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from him. Just send him an email georgewilder402@gmail.com

Unknown said...

HOW I GOT MY LOAN BY MARY KENT
This is a change of life! i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender STEVE WILSON finally God smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender gave me 2% loan which amount is $750,000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are very fast,
You can contact the loan lender via EMAIL :stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com or whatsapp:+17625851927
company website: https://stevewilsonfinancialloanfirm.weebly.com